Pet Care Service Insurance Features
Asheville is known as "Dog City USA", and for good reason! With that level of notoriety, it's no surprise that the Asheville area is also big for pet care businesses like groomers, trainers, and daycare/boarding. Pet care businesses depend on smooth operations. If they don’t keep the doors open, they can’t provide their services, after all. That’s why, following a damaging incident, you’ll want to make repairs responsibly. That will help ensure you don't suffer undue financial harm.
If you have the right types of commercial insurance, you can usually do just that. Appropriate coverage will safeguard your business against costly losses that could put your business is jeopardy.
Establishing the Correct Coverage
The insurance you need will depend on the specific qualities of your business. Some of the coverages to ask your agent about when getting a quote includes:
- Property Insurance: Covers damage to the workplace structure, as well as the contents inside of it.
- Contractors Tools and Equipment: If you are a mobile business, you will want to include coverage for your tools and equipment when you're away from your physical address.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: If you drive a vehicle for business you'll need special car insurance.
- Loss of Business Income: This coverage helps you pay your bills even if you face a temporary closure. This coverage may also help you pay for a temporary work space.
- Equipment Breakdown: Following failures to machinery this coverage can help you repair or replace damaged item.
- Professional Liability: For any accident, whether alleged or otherwise, professional liability coverage keeps you covered in the event that you are sued.
A few examples of pet care service businesses are:
- Pet trainers
- Pet boarding
Call our agency for a full explanation of all your options. Our professionals can help you find the best policy for you, so give us a call today and let us make sure you're covered.
Why choose LN Davis?
We are a fourth-generation family-owned independent insurance agency, providing insurance to pet care services in Waynesville, Canton, Maggie Valley, Asheville, Sylva, Bryson City and beyond since 1933. As animal lovers ourselves, we would love the opportunity to play a role in the business you've built from your passion for animals.
Our team of insurance professionals has the experience and knowledge to help guide you through the different parts of your insurance package. Whether it's discussing coverages or claims; or quotes and premiums, we're always happy to help.
Located on historic Main Street in Waynesville, North Carolina, The LN Davis Insurance Agency is here when you need us.