Restaurant, Bar, & Tavern Insurance
Restaurant, Bar, & Tavern Insurance Information
Restaurant, Bar and Tavern Insurance Information
Running a restaurant is a great way to earn money here in Western North Carolina. However, to profit, you must keep operations at their full potential. One of the best ways to protect your assets is with various lines of commercial insurance.
Make sure you tailor coverage to meet the specific needs of a food service establishment. We’re here to help you achieve those goals.
Why Restaurants Need Insurance
Restaurants depend on smooth operations. If they don’t keep the doors open, they can’t make money, after all. That’s why, following a damaging incident, you’ll want to make repairs responsibly. That will help ensure you don't suffer undue financial harm.
If you have the right types of commercial insurance, you can usually do just that. Appropriate coverage will safeguard your business against costly losses that could put you deep into the red.
Establishing the Correct Coverage
The insurance you need will depend on the specific qualities of your restaurant. Some of the coverages to ask your agent about when getting a quote includes:
- Property Insurance: Covers damage to the restaurant itself, as well as contents inside.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage: Following failures to critical machinery like stoves or refrigerators, this coverage can help you repair or replace these items.
- Food Spoilage Protection: If you lose food due to a system failure or other event, this coverage can pay for stock replacement.
- Commercial General Liability (CGL) Coverage: If a customer gets hurt or sick in your business, you can repay them. Coverage can also help you repay them for property damage you cause.
- Business Interruption Coverage: This policy helps you still pay the bills even if you face a temporary closure. Coverage might also help you temporarily move locations.
- Liquor Liability Insurance: By selling liquor, you run the risk of hurting others. This coverage can help you compensate those who accuse you of causing them harm.
- Workers’ Compensation: If an employee gets hurt or sick while working, coverage can help you supplement their income. Your state might require you to carry this coverage.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: If you drive a vehicle for business, like a catering truck, you’ll need special car insurance.
Let us help you determine the limits and policy characteristics that are right for you.
Why choose LN Davis?
We are a fourth-generation family-owned independent insurance agency, providing insurance to restaurants in Waynesville, Canton, Maggie Valley, Asheville, Sylva, Bryson City and beyond since 1933.
Our team of insurance professionals has the experience and knowledge to help guide you through the different parts of your commercial insurance package. Whether it's discussing coverages or claims; or quotes and premiums, we're always happy to help. Located on historic Main Street in Waynesville, North Carolina, The LN Davis Insurance Agency is here when you need us.