Off-Road Vehicles Insurance
Off-Road Vehicles Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Off-Road Vehicles Insurance Information
What is off-road vehicle insurance?
Off-road vehicle insurance is designed to cover ATVs, golf carts, dirt bikes, utility vehicles, snowmobiles, go carts, dune buggies and other recreational or work-related vehicles. Many people assume that their homeowner or auto insurance will cover such vehicles, but they often provide little, if any, of this type of specific insurance. An off-road vehicle policy is the best way to ensure the protection of your vehicle, whether it is in current use or storage.
In North Carolina, the laws vary from county to county as to what is street legal or not. If you are driving your ATV on the street, please discuss this with your insurance agent as you will require liability insurance on the ATV!
What types of off-road vehicle insurance are available?
As with other policies, you can select the coverages that suit your needs. Some standard options include the following:
- Collision coverage: Regardless of fault, this may cover the repair of damages resulting from a collision with another vehicle or a stationary object.
- Liability coverage: For the protection of third parties, this could cover the costs of property damage and bodily injuries. It could also cover any legal fees that incur following an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage: Also referred to as other than collision, this coverage can fill in the gaps to protect you against fire, theft, vandalism, flooding, lightening, damage caused by animals and more.
- Safety apparel coverage: Wearing clothing designed to protect your body from injury is recommended when riding off-road vehicles. This coverage can protect against damages to safety apparel, including helmets and goggles.
- Optional equipment coverage: You may have accessories, such as towable trailers or sleds, that are designed for use with your off-road vehicle. This coverage can protect against damages to these extras.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: In the event of an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver, this coverage could offer compensation where the other driver’s insurance is lacking.
Get started today!
We will evaluate your needs and shop for polices that offer you the right amount of coverage for the right price. Insuring your off-road vehicle will help you feel more secure hitting the road on your next adventure. Call us today to get started.
Why choose LN Davis?
We are a fourth-generation family-owned independent insurance agency, providing insurance for ATVs and golf carts in Waynesville, Canton, Maggie Valley, Asheville, Sylva, Bryson City and beyond since 1933.
Our team of insurance professionals has the experience and knowledge to help guide you through the different parts of your insurance policy and answer any of the specific coverage circumstances which apply to these off-road vehicles. Whether it's discussing coverages or claims; or quotes and premiums, we're always happy to help.
Located on historic Main Street in Waynesville, North Carolina, The LN Davis Insurance Agency is here when you need us.